Founded in 2014, Moasure has developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool which is today transforming a host of industries across the globe and is redefining how people will measure in the future. Based in Warwick, we offer a number of benefits including hybrid working, a generous profit and performance bonus scheme, with a salary of up to £40,000, and a private health scheme.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Product Trainer & Content Creator to ensure the continued uptake of our revolutionary measuring device throughout our target industries. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about Moasure’s revolutionary technology – enabling you to become the expert and spread the word about our product that’s already making a huge impact across multiple industries worldwide.
This is the perfect role if you would like to:
- Work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies that’s transforming a host of industries through its revolutionary measuring technology
- Be the face of the Moasure brand nationally and internationally both virtually through webinars and social media, and physically, through organising and leading at national and international trade shows and events where you’ll meet customers face-to-face
- Become an expert user of Moasure’s revolutionary measuring technology (training provided)
- Deliver product demonstrations virtually through online webinars and social media
- Deliver on-site training through visiting customers across different industries e.g. landscaping, construction, playground design, garden design and others
- Organise and attend trade shows across the UK, Europe and USA
- Respond to questions about Moasure on social media, utilising video to demonstrate Moasure’s capabilities
- Encourage and facilitate engagement within Moasure’s online customer community forum
- Engage with, develop and maintain relationships with customers to facilitate video content creation
Criteria – Essential:
- Experience in demonstrating product features and training users in new technologies
- Enthusiastic and motivational
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
Criteria – Desired:
- Experience creating and posting short-form video content e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn or TikTok videos
- Experience in sales or marketing to tradespeople/professionals (e.g. building/construction, landscaping, architecture).
Please apply by sending us your CV and by recording a short video – tell us about yourself and tell us how you can make an impact at Moasure.