We are one small team. With unlimited possibilities.
Moasure's revolutionary patented technology is changing the way trade professionals measure up properties and outdoor spaces. The company is growing rapidly and was recently ranked as the 28th fastest-growing UK company in the 2023 FT 1000.
We are on the lookout for a part-time CFO to join our team, as a member of the Moasure Board.
- Drive the financial planning of the company.
- Responsible for the account function within the business.
- Develop the strategy for the international financial & tax structure of the business.
- Generate and maintain budgets and forecasts for the leadership team.
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis for the leadership team.
- Ensure financial compliance in all global regions.
- Responsibilities for Insurance and Lease renewals.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience as CFO/FD.
- Experience of international financial business structures.
- Experience of eCommerce is desirable.
- Experience working in the technology sector would be advantageous.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please send your information and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org